Synopsis is partnering with Digital Health Rewired 2021, 15-19 March, where some of the biggest names in health IT will offer inspiration and insights into tackling current and future challenges of digital and data as the response to the worldwide pandemic continues to play out.
Synopsis has been invited to present “Transforming Worcestershire Acute’s pre-operative assessment process” on Wednesday 17th March as part of the Clinical Software Summit in the Lightning Talks sessions.
Register to join our session
Click here to register and join Synopsis at Digital Health Rewired 2021. Attendance is free for the NHS.
More on our session
When: Wednesday 17th March
Time: 4:30 pm
Where: Clinical Software Summit | Session 3 – Lightning talks
Title: Transforming Worcestershire Acute’s pre-operative assessment process
Speakers: Rachel Foley (Worcestershire Acute Hospitals NHS Trust) and Tori Dand (Synopsis)
Rachel Foley (Senior sister pre-operative assessment countywide – theatre admission unit at Worcestershire Acute Hospitals NHS Trust) will be joining Tori Dand (Head of Synopsis) for a quick discussion about the award-winning project that has seen Synopsis digitally transform the pre-operative assessment process across the Trust – including enabling patients to complete their pre-operative health questionnaire from the comfort and safety of their home.
Outcomes from the deployment of Synopsis at Worcestershire Acute Hospitals NHS Trust include:
- A 21% reduction of hospital activity time for a pre-assessment, increasing to 49% for patients avoiding attending hospital
- 64% of pre-op patients use Synopsis Home to complete their pre-assessment questionnaire outside of the hospital
- The lag time between the patients being referred for a pre-assessment appointment and completing their triage questionnaire has been reduced from weeks to days.
More on Digital Health Rewired
Rewired 2021 will be a five-day virtual festival celebrating the best of digital health. All sessions will be CPD-accredited. The exciting programme features over 300+ speakers across the five days and 11 festival events, including:
- Matthew Gould, CEO, NHSX
- Sarah Wilkinson, CEO, NHS Digital
- Dr Navina Evans, CEO, Health Education England
- Simon Eccles, Deputy CEO, NHSX
- Sonia Patel, CIO, NHSX
- Russell Branzell, CEO, CHIME
- Chris Hopson, CEO of NHS Providers
- Daniel West, CDIO at Northern Ireland Department of Health
- Richard Corbridge, CIO at Boots
- Sam Allen, CEO of Sussex Partnership NHS FT who is also Chair, Health & Care Women’s Leaders Network
- Prof Joe Harrison, CEO of Milton Keynes Hospital NHS FT
- Joe Rafferty, CEO of Mersey Care NHS FT
- Dr Owen Williams, CEO of Calderdale and Huddersfield NHS FT
- Dr Shera Chok, National Clinical Advisor, NHS England and NHS Improvement; and founder of The Shuri Network
- Ryan Smith, CIO & VP, Intermountain Healthcare
- Sarah Newcombe, CNIO, Great Ormond Street Hospital
- Shankar Sridharan, CCIO, Great Ormond Street Hospital
- Caroline Cake, CEO, Health Data Research UK
- Ming Tang, National Director, Data and Analytics for NHS England and NHS Improvement
In-between the Rewired programme’s exciting keynotes, video case studies, Pitchfest competition heats, lightning talks and interactive workshops, you can connect with colleagues across the digital health community. Access 3,000+ attendees via the event-app, video chat with fellow delegates and take part in a lively social programme.
Attendance is free for the NHS. You can register here to join Synopsis at Rewired.