Sales Manager, IT Healthcare
Flexible – England: Home & Office based
£32k – 42k basic (depending on experience), commission, mileage allowance, mobile phone, laptop, pension, 25 days holiday.
The Sales Manager (SM), is responsible for selling the value proposition for the Synopsis Perioperative Solutions. The SM is expected to create and foster relationships with the Lead Clinicians, Directorate leads, IT and C-level as well as other senior executives and influencers within a Hospital, with a minimum of 5 years’ experience working to deliver comprehensive IT solutions to the healthcare marketplace.
Sales Manager Responsibilities
- Find and win new Synopsis customers.
- Achieve assigned targets and KPIs.
- Visit sites / Video meetings to present and demo the Synopsis solutions to hospital clinical and management teams.
- Own the deal strategy to create a win.
- Coordinate the involvement of company personnel, including support, service and management resources, in order to secure new wins.
- Accurately forecast monthly and quarterly revenue.
- Own data quality in CRM for all opportunities and leads, ensuring the accuracy of sales stage, deal size, close date, and next actions.
- Build a territory plan in the assigned vertical/market.
- Apply formal sales methodology and operate at Director/Executive and C-Level
- Understanding the product landscape of solutions and services and how they fit in the marketplace.
- Establish productive, professional customer relationships with key personnel (stakeholders and executive sponsor) within the Trusts.
- Operate as a point of contact for any and all Sales matters specific to the customers.
- Embrace and enhancing the team ethos.
- Involvement in solution development efforts that best address customer needs
- Involvement in marketing and sales activity, building business cases and actively contribute to forecasts and plans.
Surgery and anaesthesia are the engine room of the hospital, where many costs are focused (typically 40%) and where most revenue is generated (typically 70%). The pre-operative process is the fuel for that engine, and Synopsis ensures this process is efficient and effective, supporting NHS Trusts increase patient throughput and theatre utilisation whilst reducing cancellation rates and risk.
The award-winning Synopsis Platform allows hospitals to manage the entire pre-operative assessment – from initial questionnaire through to post-operative outcomes digitally, removing paper trail, increasing data security, and delivering significant organisational benefits – including very clear economic benefits.
The Synopsis platform has been used within the NHS to complete over 120,000 patient pre-operative assessments digitally and has contributed to an average saving of £1.4m per Trust. Savings are generated from the reduction of last-minute cancellations at surgery by an average of 20% and further reductions of administration time within the pre-assessment process, releasing nursing time back to the departments and increasing patient satisfaction across the surgical pathway.
THE RIGHT PERSON:
You are an ambitious, focussed sales professional who has acquired exceptional experience and knowledge of the Healthcare market, you will apply this as the Sales Manager with your excellent, proven, and well-developed relationship management skills. You will demonstrate a natural ability to build relationships and rapport with customers and have instinctive sales orientation. You will possess strong commercial acumen combined with an organised and personable approach.
As the Sales Manager you also have the following skills and experience:
- Ambitious, organised, target driven individual looking to be part of a fast-moving team.
- Must be highly self-motivated and use initiative.
- Communicates at all levels effectively – telephone and written skills
- Able to resolve problems effectively and identify the cause – detail oriented.
- Highly articulate and numerate with an ability to work with budgets.
- Able to demonstrate consistent target delivery.
- Excellent deal management skills
- A focused approach to customer service and work towards exceeding the customer’s
- Influential with peers, superiors, and customers – confidence and a persuasive manner in presentations and negotiations
- Creative and prepared to look at new ideas.
- Tenacious and resilient
- Organised and structured.
- Able to multi-task handling multiple client accounts,
- Time management skills
- Good knowledge and experience in all Microsoft Office software
- Highly professional in all aspects of work
Please email you CV and a cover letter to Michael Applewhaite, Synopsis Regional Sales Director at Michael.Applewhaite@vitalhub.com
Before applying, please ensure that you have the following:
- Extensive experience within the healthcare industry
- Driving license and own car (mileage allowance paid)
- Other skills summarised in the THE RIGHT PERSON section above
Please also include details of your:
- Current or last salary
- Current or last benefits package including any bonus/commissions
- Current notice period